How Azithromycin acts on the skin in the treatment of acne
Acne is an inflammatory skin disease characterized by the affection of the face, back and breast. Pilosebaceous items suffer at first. The process is disordered in the oil glands, so that they produce the excessive amount of the sebum. The irregular activity of the oil glands leads to the pore clogging and a development of the inflammatory process in them.
In about 75% of cases, the inflammatory process is accompanied by an infection, so that acne is quickly spread on the skin.
In the setting of these processes, the antibacterial therapy of acne has a high proved efficiency when a patient is given antibiotics of the broad action. Azithromycin is one of the most beneficial medications.
Azithromycin is a broad-spectrum antibiotic, and it is not obligatory to take the blood tests for infection agents. The treatment may start after the dermatologist’s examination.
Unlike cosmetological products, Azithromycin is taken only by doctor’s recommendation because it is a strong antibiotic with contraindications and negative effects.
Azithromycin is active against many anaerobic organisms including Ргopionbacterium acne.
The antibiotic spreads in the tissues, skin and oil glands after the absorption into the systemic blood flow. If the oil gland has an inflammation, it means the concentration of Azithromycin will be the highest there.
Penetrating into the inflamed cell, the drug shows the bacteriostatic action as to pathogenic microflora. It affects the activity of bacteria by means of the broken nutritional chains inside the morbific cells. As a result of the antibiotic action, bacteria start lowing the ability to replicate and healthy microflora inhibits the activity of the pathogenic one. Due to this, the inflammation is reduced, a risk of the infection is reduced in the oil glands.
Due to the use of Azithromycin, patients may:
- Stop the development of acne
- Reduce the inflammation and redness on the skin
- Avoid a formation of scars and severe damages on the skin
- Taking Azithromycin to treat acne, do not count that this medication will help you to clean the skin. If the skin has opened comedones, and the functions of the oil glands are restored after the removed inflammation, a patient expects the improvement of the skin state.
- If a patient has closed comedones, miliums, or deep sebaceous plugs, Azithromycin will not help to open them. However, the antibacterial therapy before the cosmetic procedures will help to easily overcome the affections on the skin and reduce a risk of the infection during the procedure. This way, the recovery process will be faster and easier, and the skin will reflect it.
Features of application Azithromycin for acne
- Azithromycin is taken before or with having cosmetic procedures to remove acne. If the patient has severe inflammatory processes on the skin, the mechanical cleaning of the skin is contraindicated. It is necessary to reduce the inflammation with the help of the antibiotic.
Azithromycin must be taken strictly in accordance to the instruction:
- If common blackheads of the middles severity: 1 pill of Azithromycin 500 mg once per day within 3 days, and then 250 mg 2 times per week within 9 days. A total course dose should not exceed 6 g.
- If severe type of acne and an intensive spread of the infection: 1 pill of Azithromycin 500 mg 3 times per week (for example, Monday – Wednesday – Friday) within 3-4 weeks, and then 250 mg Azithromycin 3 times per week within 3-4 weeks.
A duration of the treatment depends on the severity of the disease and a type of the infectious agent. That is why, blood tests should be taken in order to detect a type of the pathogenic microflora.
However, the long-term everyday use of Azithromycin is not recommended. The breaks in the treatment and interval between the use of the pills will reduce a risk of the developed resistance of bacteria. Moreover, every dose acts for three days, and the continuous therapeutic action is achieved.
What forms of Azithromycin can be purchased at online pharmacies?
There are today several medical forms of Azithromycin which are available. A medical form is selected according to the clinical presentation of a patient and his/her age.
The most common forms of release are the following dosages of the drug: 100 mg, 250 mg and 500 mg.
Zithromax pills are the most demanded and effective for acne. Zithromax in pills is convenient because it may be taken at any time, a patient does not require the additional skills. It is enough to take a pill with water and repeat the procedure at the indicated time. Zithromax pills are quickly absorbed into the blood, and the pharmacological action begins in 2-3 hours.
Zithromax pills are for sale in the online pharmacy, and a patient without doctor’s prescription can buy it. Medical forms are not filled out, inappropriate questions are not answered. But you should realize that buying Zithromax pills online without prescription, you take a responsibility for the obtained effect and are obliged to take the medication in accordance to the instruction.